Thursday, August 18, 2005

Field Trip!

Today I'm planning on taking a trip to Lilypons Nursery, they are one of the premier aquatic plant nurseries in the US, and are reported to have a tremendous display facility. How sad that I've never been before and they're a mere 45 minutes away. Reports will be forthcoming.

In other news, I recently ordered a round of rock gardening books from Amazon, the first of which arrived yesterday: The Gardener's Year, by Karel Capek (who is reportedly a well known and critically acclaimed novelist, but I wouldn't know a damn thing about that). It's a book that I've seen references too, particularly in two of Eric Grissell's (see below) books. So I've got it, and I'm itching to dig in. Reports on that soon as well, I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home