Friday, August 26, 2005

Dammit

I was only gone four days. When I left, two of my nicer dwarf conifers were looking a touch peaked. I gave them a good watering. When I got home tonight, I found two crispy, miracle-if-i-can-revive-them Picea abies 'Little Gem'. And a really nice, congested bird's nest spruce looking like the other two did before I left.

I've only got one more chance on these guys, I think, even under the assumption that "I really haven't tried to grow something unless I've killed it at least three times."

1 Comments:

Blogger digiphile said...

I feel your pain. My peppers have had some casualties recently too, though the investment lost is no where near the same; one benefit of growing from see, I suppose. You'll get it right, gard'ner dude. ;P

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home